Ms. Stacy Watson
The Department of Army is committed to expanding opportunities for Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB) to compete in the Defense marketplace. Women are changing the face of America's economy. WOSBs are increasing in number, industry categories, and earning power. As WOSBs expand their capabilities, they also increase their ability to meet the needs of the Warfighter with creative, capable, and competitive proposals.
The Department of Army WOSB Program has three objectives:
- To facilitate, preserve, and strengthen full participation for WOSB in Army acquisition programs.
- To promote efforts to achieve the government-wide five percent goal for prime and subcontract awards to WOSB.
- To support the growth of WOSB through outreach and technical assistance.
- Program Dollar History
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Links
- Business Development Center
- Policy and Regulations
- Document Archive
- WOSB Definition
- Woman-Owned Small Business Guide
- List of NAICS Codes in which WOSBs are underrepresented
- FY09 Awards to WOSB Concerns
- Army Featured at National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit