Ms. Peggy Butler
The DoD Pilot Mentor Protégé Program is conceivably one of the most dynamic programs for enhancing the technical capabilities of small businesses. This program is having a major impact on small businesses through incentivizing prime contractors, HBCU/MIs and PTACs to transform small businesses from a state of modest attainment to successful contributors to the defense of our nation.
PLEASE NOTE: PROPOSALS FOR ROUND II DUE 15 JUNE 2013 WILL BE ACCEPTED NLT 5:00PM MONDAY 17 JUNE 2013.
- Proposal Instructions FY2013
- Program Briefing, Policy and Guidelines
- Policy and Regulations
- Business Development Center
- Success Stories
- 2011 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- 2012 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- Save the Date! FY2013 Mentor-Protégé Conference, 10-12 September, Long Beach, CA
- FY2013 Nunn-Perry Nomination Package
- Document Archive
- Helpful Links
- Dynamic Small Business Search Tool