The DoD Pilot Mentor Protégé Program is conceivably one of the most dynamic programs for enhancing the technical capabilities of small businesses. This program is having a major impact on small businesses through incentivizing prime contractors, HBCU/MIs and PTACs to transform small businesses from a state of modest attainment to successful contributors to the defense of our nation.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ROUND II PROPOSALS. ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 15 June 2016, 5:00 PM, EASTERN TIME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR APPROVAL.
- Proposal Application Timeline
- Proposal Instructions FY2016
- Program Policy and Procedures Manual FY2016
- Policy and Regulations
- Business Development Center
- Success Stories
- 2011 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- 2012 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- 2013 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- Document Archive
- Helpful Links
- Dynamic Small Business Search Tool