Regrettably, the Army Office of Small Business Programs has made the decision to not accept Mentor-Protégé (MP) proposals for the February 2017 cycle. We are in the process of revising and improving our processes, procedures and contracting support. Although we are at a "pause" in our program, these changes are necessary to make our Mentor-Protégé Program even better.
The DoD Pilot Mentor Protégé Program is conceivably one of the most dynamic programs for enhancing the technical capabilities of small businesses. This program is having a major impact on small businesses through incentivizing prime contractors, HBCU/MIs and PTACs to transform small businesses from a state of modest attainment to successful contributors to the defense of our nation.
- Proposal Application Timeline
- Proposal Instructions FY2016
- Program Policy and Procedures Manual FY2016
- Policy and Regulations
- Business Development Center
- Success Stories
- 2011 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- 2012 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- 2013 Nunn-Perry Award Winner
- Document Archive
- Helpful Links
- Dynamic Small Business Search Tool